Senior Vice President - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President.
In this role, you will
- Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into meeting customers' strategic needs
- Provide one stop financial solutions by actively delivering our extensive range of products and services to our customers
- Work to maximise our customer's satisfaction.
- Work with product specialists to identify new customer needs and develop product solutions
- Apply industry and credit expertise to offer a first class service in order to meet customers' financial needs and drive up levels of customer satisfaction
- Develop new strong working relationship with investment customers on emphasis on cross border opportunities originating within Asia Pacific
- Liaise with other parts of HSBC both locally and with executives in other country offices globally
- Ensure all regulatory, financial and legal requirements are adhered
- Actively manage the risk within the portfolio by taking timely and appropriate actions to protect the Bank from credit loss or reputational damage
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduates with proven client facing corporate and commercial banking experience
- Proactive, customer driven approach, with a strong marketing orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Possess solid knowledge of particular industry segments and product knowledge, particularly trade services, together with a strong business orientation and a mission to succeed
- A track record of successfully identifying and meeting customer needs
- Experience of using various credit analysis techniques, insight into lending and business knowledge to lead and shape lending solutions
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services
- Be dynamic and forward thinking with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to suggest innovative ideas
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin, knowledge of other languages will be an advantage but is not essential
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MSW
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited