Senior Vice President Client Implementation - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 02 Aug 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Vice President Client Implementation.
In this role, you will
- Proactively collaborate with Sales Managers to provide presales consultancy activities to understand customer requirements and provide suitable technology consultation on Channel connectivity, Information Technology security and business process with a view to position Client Integration as a key differentiator
- Project manage, coordinate and deliver the technical integration and system aspects of cash management solutions for customers in a professional and effective manner
- Assist the Regional Head of Client Integration to manage the team in Hong Kong to ensure that technical solutions are delivered in a seamless and expeditious manner with a view to accelerate revenue locally, regionally and globally
- Contribute to the development of the integration function in Asia Pacific Region with a view to establish Integration as the lead differentiator for HSBC
- Provide relevant feedback and support in the product development cycle through customer feedback and market trend analysis, as well as ensure that relevant Client Integration resources are made available for activities during product development, testing and commercial launch
- Enhance the team productivity and sustain high quality client centric service culture
- Identify and drive various risk remediation initiatives to protect the Global Liquidity and Cash Management franchise across the Asia Pacific Region
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate
- Solid working experience from a banking background or Enterprise Resource Planning or Treasury Management System consulting background
- Mature and able to work under pressure and able to self motivate and motivate team members in a challenging environment and Team management skill is required
- Sound working knowledge of Information Technology, application integration, networks, security and operating systems are required
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning or Treasury Management System
- Ability to formulate strategies with strong execution and drive process improvement
- Ability to operate on a cross regional and cross-functional basis and work with different departments globally
- Fluency in both written and verbal English with additional proficiency in other languages an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KDD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited