Vice President - Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 10 Aug 17
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Vice President .
In this role, you will
- Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business development processes
- Apply industry and credit expertise to manage a portfolio of commercial relationships in various industry sectors
- Provide one stop financial solutions and proactively manage a complex portfolio of clients, becoming a trusted advisor to lead strategic dialogues with clients at a portfolio level through the understanding of specific business requirements and delivering creative and flexible customer solutions
- Work to maximise our customers' satisfaction
- Develop new customer relationships to build and strengthen your portfolio
- Close liaison with colleagues from other lines of business, business segments, products and services
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree along with previous banking management training from an international banking organisation
- Extensive corporate and commercial banking experience, with a license under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Experience in marketing, business development and general management from within a variety of industries, including manufacturing and service based businesses
- Proactive, customer driven approach, with a strong marketing orientation and entrepreneurial spirit
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and preferably Putonghua
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009MD9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited