Vice President, Corporate Banking
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 13 Aug 17
Solicit and develop corporate banking business; Explore new business opportunities and develop new accounts; Perform credit risk analysis, prepare and recommend credit proposals
- Solicit and develop corporate banking business to achieve business targets while maintaining credit quality.
- Explore new business opportunities and develop new accounts independently.
- Actively participate in the marketing of loan, trade, cash management, treasury and other corporate banking products.
- Maintain good account relationship with existing and potential corporate banking clients.
- Perform credit risk analysis, prepare and recommend credit proposals for approval.
- Work proactively with Product Teams on cross-selling the Bank’s products.
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years’ corporate banking experience, with strong PRC exposure.
- Good forward planning and result oriented.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
If you think you can meet the challenge, please send us full resume with current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com or e-mail to email@example.com. For more details about the above job responsibilities and requirements, please visit our web site http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.