CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER
- Excellent Tax Free Package and Bonus Scheme
- Kuwait-Stadt, Al ‘Āşimah, Kuwait
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- McGregor Boyall
- 19 Aug 17
A leading International Bank in Kuwait is seeking a Chief Marketing Officer to do the following: • Responsible for leading the Banks Marketing activities; and CBs Products, Customer Segments and Market Research & Business Analysis/MIS. • Lead and direct marketing, products & segments activities to ensure the banks improvement in brand health and brand awareness • Increase in market share across products and segments in alignment with its financial and strategic objectives • Make sure the banks products and services are known, understood and desired in the marketplace
• Brand Awareness/Health: Lead marketing activities to Improve the banks brand awareness and health to its target customer segments.
• Planning & Business Strategy: Responsible for developing and implement marketing policies, processes and structures to align with the banks strategic plan
• Marketing Communication: Develop the banks standards and ensure marketing communications execution aligns with the banks requirements
• Social Media / Digital Marketing: Responsible for engaging with existing and potential customers in the strategic Digital space.
• Customer Insight: Direct the provision of customer insight which supports business, product development and marketing activities
• Segment Sponsorship and Events: Responsible for all customer segment and product related sponsorship and events.
• Products: Lead design & develop new CB products & features that allow us to increase market share & achieve financial goals & treat customers fairly.
• Product Enhancement: Guide teams for product enhancement to offer a better value proposition to the target. modify products to meet customer needs and preferences
• Segments. Lead design and develop attractive propositions for key segments that allow us to increase market share & achieve financial goals. In particular: Priority Banking/WM & Youth segments.
MARKET RESEARCH AND BUSINESS ANALYSES/MIS
• Research & Development: Lead and Manage research, understand market trend and existing products; plan to develop competitive and unique products
• Marketing Intelligence & Metrics:
a) Direct data analysis services, track external trends.
b) Define metrics to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing and lead generation programs.
• MIS/Analyses: Responsible for all CB MIS/Analyses to ensure KPIs are being tracked, product and segment portfolios are being analysed.
• Support & Coordination: Provide highly effective support to all channels; Branch Network, Priority banking, Business Banking, Wealth Management etc.
• Sales Review: Monitor sales of various channels and segments; analyze product performance, determine product life, evaluate cost vs profit ratio Generic
LEADERSHIP AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
• Exhibit strong leadership by managing performance, developing and motivating staff.
• Maintain a sound management development plan ensuring sufficient back up; availability of potential successors; and career opportunities for high performers
• Maintain the culture of the bank and promote a high performance work environment
• Participate in the recruitment of senior members of the team as a part of the recruitment and selection process
• Allocate work to reportees, nominate for training as per the Banks guidelines and manage leave and overtime to ensure efficiency
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures