Officer, Credit Administration
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 11 Aug 17
An attractive Officer, Credit Administration position has just become available at a well respected Japanese bank based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a talents with keen career aspirations & conducive work environment.
About the Operations, Credit Administration role:
In this business function, your main responsibility will be undertaking a range of documentation procedures, ensuring accurate & timely execution of credit pre-disbursement & disbursements. You will also be monitoring the appropriateness of policies and procedures on a going basis to ensure that these adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Preparing Letters of Offer documents for Corporate Banking Departments (Front Office)
- Taking charge of all matters pertaining to the due date control and monthly report
- Preparing statistical reports to Bank Negara Malaysia and to Parent Bank
- Accessing CCRIS front end system for Credit Applications update and Credit Report retrievals
To prepare Credit Reference/Support Letter for Corporate Banking Department
To stand out in your role as Operations, Credit Administration, you will need to have the ability to work effectively & co-operate with business units, notably Front Office, Corporate Banking as well as across borders within the organisation.
- Experience in a similar role or exposure in corporate lending will be an added advantage
- Possesses a great sense of cohesiveness and comfortable with collaborations across departments
- Taking charge of deadline & take on report writing & preparation
- Monitoring appropriateness of policies and procedures to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Task oriented with ability to work under deadline pressures
This top Japanese bank has had its presence imprinted in Malaysia for more than 50 years. This bank has a strong presence in Malaysia through long-term relationship established with the existing large number of Japanese investors especially in the manufacturing, construction and services sectors. The culture is demanding but if you have a strong motivation to succeed the rewards and benefits will justify your performance. This bank also highly believes in retention of people through development & training.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for Officer, Credit Administration role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125