- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 08 Aug 17
Associate Director - COBAM Performance Management
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
* Drive performance improvement for COBAM network
* Lead Business Impact Assessment across COBAM and CET for all the policy and system change impacting COBAM/CET
* Drive business analysis, review BRDs and drive execution
* Continuous performance improvement
* Effective performance measurement and management
* Drive cost saves by offshoring and efficiency improvement
* Support operational excellence agenda
* Rollout tableau globally
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead business impact assessment for new policies and procedures. This will require interpersonal, negotiation and deep diving skills. Candidate needs to engage cross country and cross functional stakeholders and arrive at impact on headcount, budget and processes.
- Drive cost saves agenda by leveraging offshore or automation of activities.
- Run the execution across the network. Work closely with country teams and develop plans to improve key numbers in the unit.
- Business Analysis and root cause analysis to improve global KPIs.
- Prepare updates for senior management for various meetings. Candidate needs to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Drive further performance improvements.
- Rollout of analytical softwares like tableau and mstr globally.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree qualified with Engineering or Management graduate / MBA
- At least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Six Sigma black belt and PMP (preferable)
- Business Analytics experience - Involved in tableau or any visualization tool
- Change management expertise/ Reengineering
- Banking operations or consulting experience
- KYC, CDD experience preferable
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/09/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.