Associate Readiness Team
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 16 Aug 17
Associate Readiness Team
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
The Regional Service and Fulfillment team is seeking to hire for the Associate Readiness team in Singapore. This role supports the core activities of training and development of associates, ensures change readiness of new business initiatives, drives business metrics, works with teams to drive the client experience and works in partnership with the Global Transaction Services organization to be an engagement point for business initiatives.
As a member of the Associate Readiness team, your responsibilities include:
- Support associate readiness of new products launches/ product enhancement and workflow tools
- Ensure end-to-end training management cycle for process roll outs. Gather training needs from business stakeholders and client experience results, work with relevant teams to implement and conduct post training assessment
- Design and develop internal communications, specifically owning the communications cycle to the FSO audience
- Develops and delivers associate trainings with a focus on quality and effectiveness
- Anchor the monthly/quarterly cycle of client delight surveys to ensure completion and analysis of results
- Drives improvements in the client experience through training, development, engagement and support in the region
- Participate in continuous improvement of Fulfillment, Service & Operations' (FSO) processes and procedures
- Support on-boarding of new hires to the FSO organization and ongoing learning support to FSO
- Project Management, Training & Development, and Business Support
- Be passionate, energetic and a self-starter with an inclination to improve business processes, improve client delight, challenge assumptions and mitigate risk
- Able to act quickly and manage communication with executives
- Comfortable working independently when needed
- Multi-tasks effectively, works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, at all levels within the organization (including executive)
- Able to influence key business partners and internal teams
- Product Knowledge: Ability to understand the Transaction Services products in order to facilitate associate readiness. Develop or maintain product learning framework, including procedural updates.
- Effective communicator with proven ability to understand and manage the sensitivities of stakeholders at different levels
- Experience in training large teams: managing, coaching and developing a group of teams to support the business' objectives
- Project management expertise
- At least 3 years of experience working in Financial Services Training / Customer Services Training / Operations Training, and/or Service and Fulfillment areas
- Secondary language fluency is a plus
- Desktop publishing or experience in marketing and communications
Posting Date: 27/07/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40