- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 09 Aug 17
Business Analyst, Corporate Finance
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.* Support the CF COO, the COO team, and the CF Management team, with executing the business strategy, supporting the development and provision of business management information and reporting, and initiatives to reinforce control and process governance.
* Support the design and implementation of initiatives to enabling and improve business productivity and process and operational efficiency.
* Provide support to the CF Management team and the CF COO and team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Assist Global Head CF, and the CF COO and CFO with strategic planning - including development and production of corporate plans and associated research, analysis and presentation.
Prepare and update strategies, business plans and presentations for specific business initiatives
Facilitate communication of performance, current business issues, future operating model and change agenda with key stakeholders
Co-ordinate regular performance management processes with relevant stakeholders for budgets / monitoring / forecasting, for revenues, costs, capital, liquidity, headcount etc;
Provide support to the CF COO, CF CFO, and CF Head with production and analysis of performance and forecasting (revenues, costs, capital, headcount), including identification of trends, issues and drivers;
Assist the CF COO, and Head HR for CF in Talent management, the P3 process, learning and talent development initiatives and headcount related initiatives and reporting;
Act as Champion for Graduate and Management Associates and coordinate with HR on IG requirements and processes;
Support the Chief Operating Officer and team in driving change programmes required to execute the business strategy and improve business productivity and efficiency
Manage and track the progress and implementation of projects, initiatives and product rollouts
Take a lead in driving continuous improvements in the business, identifying and executing ad hoc improvements to business processes, policies, structures, and roles;
Undertake specific ad hoc projects or initiatives at the request of the CF Head, the CF COO or CFO, or CFMT members;
Support and manage premises-related initiatives and BAU tracking and reporting, enabling robust cost management and forward planning of office space requirements.
Transaction / business support
Facilitate appropriate interaction between CF businesses and support and control functions including Legal, Compliance, Risk functions, Finance, Operations and any others as required to deliver efficient business and transaction support.
Facilitate Transactional approvals where relevant and assist business in following all relevant approval processes.
Support processes enabling robust and efficient management of business execution authorities across CF, including powers of attorney and documentation signing authorities for CF.
Process Governance & Operational Risk
Assist the CF COO and Head, Process Governance and Controls, in the running of the CF Process Governance Committee, including preparation of agendas, papers, minutes, and efficient administration of meetings;
Maintain and enhance dashboards and data to support the Process Governance Committee;
Coordinate the preparation & review of Product Programmes, Country Addenda, and bespoke Transaction Approvals.
Qualifications and Skills
* A broad understanding of CIB clients and businesses
* Relevant Investment, Corporate or Commercial Banking experience, in particular a background in Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Relationship Management, or FM Sales or Structuring.
* Alternatively, a background or experience in Finance, Operational Risk, Credit or Market Risk, Assurance, Audit, Legal, Compliance, or Operations.
* Interpersonal skills in networking, communication and influence are likely to be important in a multifunctional and multicultural team environment
* Excellent analytical skills
* A focused individual who is an excellent communicator with good numerical skills, who has the ability to influence others by showing initiative and creativity.
* Ability to identify process and control weaknesses, and opportunities to improve operating procedures, risk management and business infrastructure.
* Project management and/or change management skills would be an advantage
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.