Business Transformation/Project Manager, Corporate Bank
- Competitive Salary
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8060
- 13 Aug 17
Our client is an established global bank with businesses in Corporate& Investment Banking, Securities Services and Wealth Management. There is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join its regional Corporate Banking Business Transformation team, based in Singapore.
You will play a pivotal role in driving transformation projects in Corporate Banking through:
• Partnering with the Business and Change Programme Manager and coordinating all change activities across Cash Management and Trade Finance Operations.
• Continuously identifying and driving operational efficiency initiatives
• Understanding user requirements, documenting emerging risks and issues, and conducting impact analysis
• Acting as a liaison between the Business and Technology team to provide end to end solutions
• Managing full project cycle from user requirements gathering to project implementation, testing and training.
You should ideally be certified in PMP/Prince 2 and Lean/Six Sigma, with at least 5-7 years of experience in Business Change Management/Business Analyst within the Financial Services Industry. Good understanding of Cash management and Trade Finance Operations is ideal. You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. To succeed in this role, you should be proactive, with good organization and stakeholder management experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to Shervil Oh at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title and reference number SO12396. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1544860
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060