- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
- 16 Aug 17
COE BankerYour responsibilities include supporting the COE (Centre of Excellence) Heads (in Consumer Goods or Industrials COEs, and the identified sub-sectors thereunder) for the implementation and execution of sector-specific initiatives and solutions, working seamlessly with the various Coverage Segments (Corporate Banking, MNC, Commercial Banking and Financial Institution Group -- "Segment Bankers") and Product Partners in your assigned country(ies).
Key responsibilities include:
• Prioritizing leads generation for the assigned Sector and Sub-Sectors;
• Preparing insights packs together with COE-Head and SSG-BI Team, and finalizing pitchbooks with Segments/Products;
• Supporting the COE Head, Segment Bankers, and Product Partners, for deepening of key strategic client relationships in the assigned countries and also for the acquisition of new-to-bank clients jointly with the Segment Bankers, by leading in the pitches to select clientele in the assigned country(ies);
• Gathering insights from Relationship Managers / Product Partners in markets for the needs of SSG-BI Team and for the COE Head;
• Developing deep sectoral (or sub-sector) knowledge and expertise as may be directed by the COE Head, in line with the objective of building UOB's reputation as the "go-to" regional Bank for that specific Sector/Sub-Sector.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in technical subjects - Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Engineering, or any other concentration relevant to the assigned Sector/Sub-Sectors.
• 7-10 years experience covering the Sector in a similar role, or in Corporate / Commercial Banking in Asia with substantive focus in the Sector/Sub-Sectors;
• Good understanding of Corporate / Commercial banking products such as Cash and Trade, and Hedging Solutions; rotational experience or stints in such Product areas would be an advantage
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Industry-specific experience for the assigned Sector/Sub-Sector would be an advantage