Cash Management Product Manager (e-Channels Management)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 Aug 17
Cash Management Product Manager (e-Channels Management)Reporting to the Team Head of e-Channels Management under Cash Product Management at Group Transaction Banking, the position will be responsible for the management of various electronic delivery channels that services our Transaction Banking customers.
The incumbent will identify business development opportunities, as well as implement sales/marketing plans to drive the usage and volumes of our transaction banking products and services to meet our business financials.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Developing business strategies and defining development initiatives to position our products within Singapore and globally.
- Coordinating implementation of development initiatives, rollout and implementation planning of Channels products globally, based on sound business case and implementation strategies.
- Working with various touch-points in the Bank to enhance existing products or to develop new products, based on customer needs, competitor benchmarking, and market research.
- Working closely with Product Development, IT and Operations to define product requirements and ensure the integrity of final delivered solutions, processes and documentation.
- Addressing day-to-day business process matters such as technical support, operational issues, client service support, legal documentation, etc.
- Ensuring clear understanding of our product capabilities across various customer touch-points, including sales, relationship managers, call centre, implementation, etc., through proactive communications program, internal workshops, seminars, etc.
- Supporting sales calls and participating in response to Request For Proposals (RFP) from customers where required.
- Possess tertiary education with at least 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Cash Management business, especially with respect to Channels products would be an advantage.
- Exposure in electronic banking platforms and familiarization with the various regulatory and guidelines requirements of channels product is required.
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills, and the ability to deliver targets.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with good spoken English.
- Mandarin speaking skills will be required as candidate will be working with Chinese clients.