Cash Product Development Manager
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 Aug 17
Cash Product Development ManagerYou will be responsible for the planning, enhancement, development, and project management to deliver the end to end market leading Wholesale banking products, including but not limited to Cash Management, Collections, Payments, Liquidity across UOB's presence in the Asia Pacific region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for understanding the customers' product requirements, contributing to global and local product development and delivering products on time and on budget to meet customer needs
- Developing a full understanding of the business and knowledge of our client segments, their buying behaviour and requirements (including systems/backend systems) across key geographies in Asia
- Manage product development including backend systems for large client base across the spectrum of wholesale banking clients ranging from SME to MNC and NBFI/FI to improve efficiencies and scalability
- Advise on strategic/forward looking capabilities and identify business trends/changes/ innovations - how this impacts client behavior and IT solutions including operation efficiency. Able to synthesize this and advise on possible business systems/IT & Operation solutions to meet business needs
- Work with Product Partners and IT partners to effectively manage, engage and challenge stakeholders (and decision makers) where necessary to ensure delivery on time, cost and specifications.
- Degree with at least 8 years of working experience with knowledge of Cash Management business
- Highly-motivated self-starter and strong team player.
- Possess strong analytical skills and project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments internally and third parties and vendors externally
- Ability to coach and guide team as a People Manager
- Good knowledge of MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint.