Client Services Executive - AXA Corporate Solutions
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 17 Aug 17
This team in Singapore serves local clients, international programs from overseas as well as a regional re-insurance hub. In order to meet its ambitious growth targets, the branch is seeking for an experienced Client Services Executive
A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Support underwriters on timely bind and issuance of local policies
- Strengthen relationship with underwriters and local clients (Brokers or Insureds)
- Timely and accurate business processing of administrative and technical assignments for the business unit as per department standards
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures
- Active participation and support to change initiatives.
- Back up colleagues in case of absence and peak seasons
- Establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert in both processes and tools
Successful qualifier of this mission:
- At least 3 years working experience in policy administration.
- Experience with Marine Hull is highly desirable.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with team members both locally and overseas, including those in other departments, and in an international environment.
- Good communication and reasoning skills (phone first, email later)
- Fluent in English, additional languages will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word being able to work with templates and improve them, as required. Excel is also required. Ability to create macros is a plus
- Familiar with Policy Wordings, Clauses, Schedules, Endorsements, Invoices and Certificates, contract slips, closings from brokers, credit and debit notes