Credit Analyst, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- DBS Bank Limited
- 23 Aug 17
See job description for details
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) play a critical role in the economic growth and employment creation of any economy. As an Asia banking specialist with a strong SME banking franchise, our Institutional Banking Group - Enterprise Banking (EB) is committed to supporting SMEs in their growth domestically and in their regional expansion. Backed by a team of product specialists, we are well-positioned to deliver a whole suite of enterprising solutions to support local enterprises at each stage of their business life cycle. Our financial products and services range from cash management services to loan facilities, trade financing, business risk protection instruments and capital market instruments.
- Prepare credit applications for corporate borrowers
- Conduct credit reviews on existing corporate borrowers in diversified industries
- Perform financial analysis on companies
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to handle credit requests
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Banking & Finance or a related discipline
- At least 3 years relevant experience in SME banking environment
- Good credit analysis and report writing skill
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.