Credit Risk Management - VP/Director - Energy / Project Finance / Shipping
- Base + Bonus
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8091
- 18 Aug 17
A leading global Corporate Bank is seeking a senior credit risk professional for for their risk management team focusing on the energy and transportation portfolio.
Your responsibilites would include but not limited to:-
- Conduct risk assessment and approve on credit proposals from the energy and trasportation business.
- Partner with the business to deliver strategic advice whilst remaining within agreed risk appetite and optimising use of risk capital.
- Active involvement in portfolio reviews and formulation of business strategies.
- Participate in the local credit committees and provide support to regional teams on an ad-hoc basis.
To be considered for this role, you will be a degree holder and will have a minimum of 10 years’ credit analysis experience. The incumbent must have a strong background in preparing detailed and thorough analysis and have good knowledge of corporate banking for the Energy and Transporation sectors. Due to the nature of the job, the candidate must possess strong communication skills to partner with business stakeholders and effectively represent risk management.