- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Aug 17
Global Lead Business Analyst, Case Management
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Project SAIL is a strategic multi-year programme to implement an Oracle automated AML monitoring system (FCCM). Oracle FCCM is an industry standard, proven, configurable and scalable system that will ensure that the bank can implement the automated transaction and customer monitoring required to meet the AML policy and increasing regulatory expectations. The project will cover all customers, geographies, transactions and products within SCB over 3+ years.
This role is required to ensure an industry leading, integrated, strategic anti money laundering monitoring solution is specified, designed and documented in line with the SCB SDLC and accepted standards of a well run and well controlled projects.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensuring business requirements are clearly documented, understood and traceable from requirements to production
* Coordination of BA's to ensure Requirements/CR are drafted in line with ECM Delivery Manager plans
* Oversight of BA work content to ensure consistency of approach
* First review of all Requirements and CR before submission to ECM Delivery Manager
* Ensure BA support for Requirements/CR throughout lifecycle including CRB, Design & Build, Test, Country Implementation
* Advising on the testing strategy to ensure it supports the full set of business requirements and sufficiently documents and mitigates production risks through a robust test approach
* Supporting with test management ensuring that bug fixes are prioritised and potential change requests validated
* Managing the process to agree and validate the future phases, country sequencing and scope of Project SAIL
* Reviewing the overall data management approach, bringing together FCCM and Bank data knowledge
* Developing, socialising and agreeing the Project SAIL cutover plan and facilitating development of all artefacts to enable the cutover, including functional specifications, cutover checklist, cutover plan etc
* Managing the Project SAIL integrated configuration documentation, ensuring documentation standards are rigorously applied
* Owning the Project SAIL documentation library of final signed off documents
Regulatory & Business conduct (The below is mandatory standard wording, do not remove)
* Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
* Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
* Indirectly lead the ECM workstream team within Project SAIL to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
* Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
* Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in Project SAIL
* Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of FCCM AML product
- Practical experience of deployment of FCCM AML product (at least 2 years)
- Understanding of cash management and payment processing in an international banking environment.
- Experienced business analyst (minimum 5 years) with extensive knowledge of business analysis best practice and requirements management in a complex change environment.
- Proficiency in Rational Unified Process (RUP) business analysis processes
- Proficiency in Rational supporting toolset for business analysis activities, e.g.: Requisite Pro, Rational Software Modeller
- Broad understanding of employing RUP- Analysis and Design, Business Modelling, Requirements Management, and Test Management modules.
- Complete understanding of project lifecycle
- Experience of Regulatory Compliance-related projects
- Experience gained at Standard Chartered is advantageous.
Leadership Level: Please choose the leadership level (e.g., Organisation Leader) after reviewing the Leadership Competency Framework
Take the Lead
Target Proficiency Level: Please choose proficiency level based on definition in the Competency Framework (Entry, Core, Advanced or Expert)
Compliance Policies and Standards
Compliance Review and FCC Assurance
Surveillance (including Screening and Monitoring)
Compliance Risk Assessment