Head of FIG, Specialty Funds for Asia
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 11C5502
- 31 Jul 17
Our client is an established International Bank, looking to hire an experienced candidate ( Executive Director level) in specialty funds for Asia Region to contribute to the banks regional's goal. You will need to have minimum 10 years of experience in covering FIG (ideally, your clients base consists of Property Funds and Private Equity Funds across Asian region)
About the role
- As the Head of Specialty Funds, your role is to run the Specialty Funds team for Asia with a focus on Property Funds and Private Equity Funds across the Asian region, and positioning the bank to serve their needs across fund financing, markets products, transactional banking and investment opportunities.
- The role will be managing the team for Asia and therefore requires a high level of expertise and knowledge to originate and execute transactions with highly sophisticated clients.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering the top and bottom lines, and will provide technical support to Specialty Funds including Property and Private Equity related initiatives.
- Your responsibilities includes the coordination of product strategies for the client, developing finance solutions to meet client needs, driving sustainable growth within this sector, working effectively with key product partners and taking responsibility around credit risk.
- Your roles key focus is to drive industry issues and strategies for this exciting and high-end Institutional Banking segment.
- Extensive Institutional banking and Financial Institutions related experience within the Asia region
- Excellent business understanding of the range of financial and product needs of Specialty Funds including Markets, Transaction Banking, and Debt Capital Markets & Lending
- Sound real estate knowledge and debt structuring capabilities in the Funds space with excellent foundation in relationship coverage of senior clients
- Extensive debt execution capabilities and experienced in managing legal internal and external counterparties
- Sound credit/ risk assessment skills acquired through corporate/ investment banking background
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interface with clients at both management and working level
- Team player with demonstrated ability to build solid internal and external relationships Self-motivated and proactive with capacity to operate successfully across cultures
- Tertiary / post graduate qualification (Business Management or Finance)