Independent Call Review Analyst (AM7) - Premier Private Client
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Aug 17
Independent Call Review Analyst (AM7) - Premier Private ClientRoles & Responsibilities:
The candidate is responsible for monitoring, reviewing and ensuring completeness and accuracy of all phone-based trades and transaction activities executed by the Front Office, within the regulatory requirements, including but not limited to SFA/FAA requirements, MAS Notices and Guidelines, Sales Policy, Fair Dealing Code and relevant internal policies and tracking.
• Trade review matters
o Review trade transaction reports for all wealth trades submitted by RMs and seek rectification by RMs if any suitability mismatches or missing fields are found
o Complete the following checks for every trade
- Assessment of pre/post trade advisory (depending on product) completed by RM (against mismatch handling guidelines on risk rating, investment horizon, concentration ratio and K&E)
- Review voice logs to ensure mandatory risk and disclosures has been shared by RMs to clients
- Review voice logs between clients and RMs to ensure accuracy of trade information keyed into UTS or trade instruction given to GT
- When faced with any mismatches, ensure RM has informed the client of the mismatch, communicated the product features and potential risks faced by the client, obtained an documented client's acknowledgement of the mismatch and rationale for proceeding with the transaction.
• Account opening tracking
o Track account opening SLAs and approvals to ensure accounts are being reviewed within agreed SLAs with partners
• Ensure completion of compliance reviews
o Provide weekly triggers to RMs and conduct tracking of annual suitability reviews and periodic CDD reviews
- Reviews in scope: annual suitability (including investment risk profile and vulnerability risk assessment reviews) and periodic CDD reviews
Able to analyse and problem solve for issues independently
- Good communications skills with internal customers/stakeholders
- Experience in similar compliance and control roles will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of regulations governing consumer banking, particularly on FAA.