Junior Research Analyst
- SGD60000.00 - SGD75000.00 per annum + competitive bonus
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Hays Banking Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 07C3924
- 11 Aug 17
Junior Research Analyst, International Family Office, Singapore, Circa SG$60,000 - SG$75,000 dep on experience + bonus. A great opportunity to join a growing family office with substantial backing.
Junior Research Analyst, International Family Office, Singapore, Circa SG$60k - 75k dep on exp + bonus
Your new company
An internationally focused Family Office is growing its' Singapore operation due to a significant increase in investment from the Principle Investor. With a mixed portfolio and open remit this is an exciting time for the company and they are looking to bring on a Junior Analyst to develop and be a part of growth.
Your new role
As a Junior Analyst in an expanding and busy team your role will include:
- Provide written research, financial statements and valuation analysis for use in the determination of the family office's investment strategy.
- Present your views and conclusions, background and breaking information on covered companies and industries.
- Build and maintain financial models for target companies and analyses.
- In participation with senior members of the Singapore team as required, attend conference and corporate earnings calls, participate in meetings with management teams and attend relevant industry conferences.
- Discussing, meeting with and sharing information with the Singapore team as director by Head of Research; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead.
What you'll need to succeed
With 1 - 3 years already in either an Investment Bank, Family Office or Asset Management your skills and experience will include:
- Direct Equities and exposure to stock picking.
- Financial Modelling and Research Methodology.
- Global markets and a keen interest in macro-economics.
- Valuations and Financial Analysis.
- Working within a team and exposure to projects.
What you'll get in return
Working within a mature environment and with exposure to the Principle Investor and Key Stakeholders internationally, this role will truly develop you and your skill set significantly. This also reflects the view of the Senior Analyst who is looking to mentor and grow the successful applicant and offer a genuine career path through the business. Along with this, the office is paying a competitive salary with a strong discretionary bonus element. This really is a great opportunity for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested to hear more on this role or for a confidential discussion on your career and the wider Financial markets, please contact Rob Hayward at Hays on +65 8156 2669 or email email@example.com.
EA Licence # 07C3924 | Registration # R1656248 | Company Reg 200609504D