KYC Client On-boarding Specialist, Singapore
- Base + bonus
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Commonwealth Bank Australia
- 20 Aug 17
KYC role based in the Institutional Banking & Markets team in Singapore!
At Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CBA you can be you.
Institutional Banking and Markets (IB&M) is responsible for managing the Group’s relationships with major corporate and government clients and institutional investors, and provides a full range of capital raising, transactional and risk management products and services. The division also performs an important internal role for the Group by providing capital markets, lending and transaction banking execution capabilities to other CBA business units that allows them to capture opportunities with business customers. Our purpose is to enhance our clients’ success through market-leading capabilities and unique insights. It’s part of our DNA.
Our Client Coverage Group (CCG) is responsible for creating senior, strategic and early engagement with our clients on their business mix, capital structure and financial needs/solutions in partnership with relevant IB&M product specialists, and risk and other support partners. You will be part of the Global Client On-boarding (COB) Team within CCG. The work undertaken by the COB enables our bankers and Group Financial Crime to make risk-based decisions and helps to ensure CBA meets regulatory obligations in Australia and globally.
- Stakeholder and client engagement including customers, frontline IB&M and Risk colleagues
- Ensuring you maintain a high level of performance to achieve global targets and individuals goals for new client onboarding and refresh.
- Reviewing KYC files for quality and accuracy
- Maintain a low defect and re-work rate
- Maintaining a strong control environment to ensure that records are completed in line with requirements
- Ensuring controls are appropriately executed and evidenced and staff are aware of their responsibilities at different stages of the preparation and review process
- Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement and constantly challenge the status quo to reduce risk and seeking ways to improve the client on-boarding process and client experience.
Who you are:
- Minimum 2 years of KYC and on-going Customer Due Diligence experience in a corporate, institutional and/or investment banking role
- Strong regulatory knowledge of on boarding, know your client (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML) and compliance frameworks.
- Previous experience in static data creation, management and remediation
- Ability to use onboarding and workflow systems
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills – ability to communicate complex on boarding issues across the business.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with management report preparation
- Ability to work independently with time management skills
- Tertiary Qualification or Equivalent
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
We value you and won't leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 23 August 2017 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CBA.