Middle Office Trade Reconciliation
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Lizenz Nr.: 94C3609
- 04 Aug 17
This is a newly created headcount for an international invesment in Singapore.
about the company
Our client is a top international investment bank who places emphasis on good people, mobility and equal opportunity.
about the job
This is a newly created headcount for the middle office trade support team. Your primarily job responsibility includes:
- Provide operational support for Listed Products
- Ensure transactions are booked into the trading system timely and reconciled accurately.
- Provide resolutions to breaks
- Support the Sales and Trading Desks by investigating and resolving issues and enquiries related to trade processing, bookings and breaks etc.
- Work closely with Operations and Client Services to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- Devise proactively control procedures to prevent operational risk to the firm.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and liaise with both internal/external counterparts in different regions
skills and experience required
- At least 3 years of middle office reconciliation experience supporting OTC or listed derivatives products
- Degree qualification is essential
- Proficiency in MS Product Suite i.e. Excel, Word etc
- Bloomberg, Reuters and corporate action processing knowledge preferable
- VBA & SQL programming skills preferable
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )