Officer/Senior Officer, Corporate Banking
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Mizuho Bank
- 16 Aug 17
Singapore Corporate Banking Department - Corporate Banking 3
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
The Corporate Banking Department is responsible for the promotion of the Bank's extensive range of products to non-Japanese corporates. This includes presenting large listed corporations including Government / Government linked companies with products ranging from FX and Derivatives, Loans, Trade Finance, Cash Management, Advisory Services, Structured Finance to others which require collaborations with group companies, like Capital Market and Asset Management related. Focused on building the future with our customers, this department is seeking for an experienced professional to join its expanding team; a member who is committed to grow the business to unprecedented heights
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Credit Application
- Cooperating with RM's to seek credit approval to execute transactions.
- Account Management
- Fulfill the necessary requirements for internal and external reporting, due diligence, and other matters related to client accounts.
- Internal-Communicate with other departments, head office and other branches.
- External-negotiate with banks, customers, and lawyers.
- Problem Solving
- Identify problems; and
- Recommend solutions to RM's/DH/JGM
- Decision Making
- Ability to make sound recommendations to RM's/DH/JGM based on clear logic.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor's Degree with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience with exposure to Analyst of Corporate Banking, especially for large listed corporations in SPC or Industrial sector
- Product knowledge in Corporate banking products such as Loans, Transaction banking products, Treasury FX required
- Product knowledge in securities and asset management advantageous
- Good Interpersonal and analytical skills