Premier Banking Relationship Manager - Premier Banking Asia (Offshore)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 16 Aug 17
Premier Banking Relationship Manager - Premier Banking Asia (Offshore)At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's longest established local bank and the World's Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
As a Premier Banking Relationship Manager, your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Actively acquire and prospect new Premier Banking Offshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking.
- You should have minimum 5 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance.
- You must have experience in covering the Malaysian, Indonesian or China markets.
- Recognised university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Mandarin and/or Bahasa Indonesia speaking customers.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- It is essential for candidates to be creative yet meticulous and has the ability to work independently and in a team.
- You have the initiative and drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.
- Willing to travel for business.