Premier Private Client - Client Advisor Assistant
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Aug 17
Premier Private Client - Client Advisor AssistantRoles and Responsibilities:
- You will assist the Relationship Manager to develop, grow and manage long-term relationships with Premier Private Client (PPC) customers through professional operational and administrative support.
- You will ensure compliance of all laws, rules, regulations and regulatory directives and notices that apply to your job assignment and area of responsibility.
- You will ensure superior customer service thereby contributing to the overall customer experience of PPC.
- You will be directed by the key performance indicators as set out and may change from time to time.
- You will contribute to and achieve pass for audit
- PPC Customer Service Manager
- Min 2 years of relevant working experience
- At least a Diploma qualification
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good operational knowledge
- Familiar with the banking and teller system
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- CACS qualification preferred