- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Aug 17
Product Development Team Manager
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Deliver best-in-class transaction banking products to meet clients and business needs globally. This role manages the product development for our Cash Management Product Platforms and also looks into ongoing enhancements and development of the platform.
In this role the individual acts as the key liaison between Global & Local Product Managers, Global Service & Client Implementation teams, Global Technology and Operations to deliver solutions to meet our changing business and clients requirements.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for developing business requirements
* Work with our Product, Service & Client Implementation and Operations teams to document business requirements for new products and platforms or for enhancements to existing products and processes.
* Work with Business Analysts to interpret business requirements for technical teams, and assists technical teams in requirements understanding. Translates technical alternatives and solution plans to business teams, and assists business teams in understanding the impacts.
* Develop product delivery roadmap; align with product/ sales commercialisation strategy
* Responsible for quality delivery of Product projects as per budget & timeline
* Defining functional requirements and review technical solution for platforms
* Defining operating model and client implementation procedures in conjunction with Operations, Client
* Implementation teams, Client Service Group and Technology partners
* Monitoring the implementation of the end-to-end delivery of product projects & milestones
* Managing User Acceptance Test and Production Verification runs
* Perform executive program reporting; develop program work plan
* Responsible for successful platform roll-outs to countries
* Ensuring successful product implementation post technical implementation
* Ensuring adequate training and knowledge transfer to in-country users
* Support pilot client implementation
* Plan and manage client migration
* Responsible for annual platform review
* Managing the annual platform and related channel partner upgrade projects
* Continuous process improvement to update platforms to improve operations flexibility and business relevance
* Forward planning for pipeline initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
* Good knowledge of global cash management practices with prior experience in Payments and Collections domain is an advantage
* Strong Product management, Project management, and analytical problem solving skills and use of relevant tools
* Solid product management experience in implementing medium-large scale product enablers and platforms in the transaction banking area and across multiple countries
* Familiarity with the associated clearing network a plus
* Ability to work to tight timelines and at the same time produces a quality deliverable
* Ability to engage stakeholders within business, operations and technology
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
* 10+ years of banking experience
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.