Product Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction Banking
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- OCBC Bank
- 20 Aug 17
Product Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction BankingProduct Manager, Channel & Projects, Global Transaction Banking
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for product development roadmap and product launch activities related to the bank's transaction banking channels for corporate clients.
• Understanding business needs, define target segment requirements and develop business case for development investment.
• Plan and drive business deliverables as part of the channel product launch activities.
• Ensure channel development and rollout are compliant with statutory requirements and the bank's internal policy and procedure
• Channels Product Team Lead (Velocity)
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma from a recognized university / college
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in Channels or Cash / Trade product management in banking environment
• Conversant with internet banking and familiar with best practice product development framework and governance to support multi-country rollout,
• Knowledge in ERP, network/infrastructure and communication will be an added advantage.
• Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions.
• Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills