- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristet, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 02 Aug 17
Project Administrator (6 months Direct Contract)
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support the PMO Lead/Programme Manager in the management of the Program/projects.
- To Run day-to-day activities of the program management, which include but not limited to reporting, stage gate, health checks, various tracking and data mining.
- This role will have wide ranging responsibilities including general PMO works.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 to 3 years experience in supporting PMO Functions or Project Management Team.
- preferrably in IT and/or a financial services environment.
- Can do" attitude, organised, meticulous and has excellent attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and numerical ability, and advance proficiency in using MS Excel.
- Position is based in Singapore.
- 6 months contract (subject to be converted to permanent if candidate is good and performing)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.