Project Manager for Singapore Location
Project Manager and Digital Test Manager - Singapore Location - Only Singapore PR holders or Singaporeans are preferred.
Capco, a global business and technology company dedicated solely to the financial services industry. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with our unrivalled first-hand industry knowledge to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, and managed services to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance control. We specialize in banking; capital markets; insurance; finance, risk & compliance; payments; wealth and investment management. We serve our clients from offices in leading financial centers across North America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
Role: Senior Project Manager
- End-to-end Project Plan in line with Project Management methodology
- Investment Summary
- Effective Change Control
- Implement Project governance structures and tollgates
- Stakeholder management
- Project reporting
- Produce a well-defined project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/resources
- Develops the plan in line with project management methodology
- Communicates the plan and obtain necessary signoffs from local stakeholders.
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk. Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality.
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project. Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan.
- Work with IT Team (Development and Deployment) and external vendors to ensure resources and project milestones are delivered according to agreed project plan.
- Manages and reports project risks, issues and dependencies
- Drives a culture of achievement and ensure pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success
- Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered
- Ensures governance processes and decisions are applied consistently, including, engaging the project sponsor and stakeholders effectively, and running of effective Steering Committee.
- Act as the principal coordinating point for all business tasks involved in this project to ensure its smooth and timely delivery and to act as the central point of all business related matters.
- Prepare Implementation Authorization document and secure necessary approvals.
Role: Digital Testing Manager
- End to end test strategy and scenarios
- End to end test plan
- UAT signoffs
- Workstream reporting
- Delivers overall test strategy and plan
- Coordinate the planning of the business testing activities with IT Workstream (internal and vendor) Leads and Business Workstream Leads
- Leads, track and report on end to end testing activities
- Plan and monitor the execution of end to end testing activities
- Point of escalation for end to end test related issues
- Develop and collate user acceptance and business process testing
- Identify and document end to end test scenarios
- Collation and mapping of test cases back to business requirements and business processes
- Coordinate user acceptance and integration tests, document issues and raise defects in testing tool and performance of retesting
- Coordinate UAT sign-off from SMEs and provide final signoff for UAT