Quality Assurance Manager
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- ALS Recruit , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8075
- 14 Aug 17
Our client is a regional commercial bank in Singapore. They offer a wide array of comprehensive corporate banking, commercial banking and investment services to corporate clients in major markets.
- Assist internal customers to perform name screenings via Factiva/Worldcheck systems
- Process/ review KYC accounts (in accordance to bank’s AML guideline) submitted by internal customers
- Process/ review KYC periodic reviews (in accordance to bank's AML guideline) submitted by internal customers
- Review daily/ weekly PEP/ Terrorist reports
- Perform/ review daily transaction monitoring reports and internal STR
- Review monthly summary of PEP/ Terrorist report for the submission to MGMT for approve.
- Assist COO to amend and update QA operations manual (if required)
- Assist in other ad hoc department tasks and assignments
- University graduate
- Diploma in AML/ Compliance or related discipline (desirable)
- Min 3-4 years of relevant experiences in AML fields or related areas (e.g. bank audits) and preferably in the financial and banking sector
- Good knowledge of AML/ CFT
- Good and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and be an effective team
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.