Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Director)
- up to $350K
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- JAC International , EA Lizenz Nr.: 90C3026
- 18 Mai 17
Our client is a renowned commercial bank based in UK with strong client presence across the globe. Purpose: To own and effectively lead the regional relationship management of a designated portfolio of existing and target Commercial Banking Corporate client relationships to lead targeted growth aspirations and business development. The Relationship Director acts as the conduit for all UK linked Commercial Banking Corporate clients between coverage and Product Partners to improve information flow and increase the quality and quantity of earnings to achieve targeted goals in line with risk appetite, profitability and balance sheet priorities.
- Maintain, monitor & build a designated portfolio of UK linked Corporate client relationships to identify and satisfy client needs in the most appropriate way - whilst meeting the bank’s credit and profitability requirements and in line with CB Asia strategy.
- Work in close co-operation with Product Partners, and Client Sector/Industry Heads to identify opportunities to develop further income, recommending and implement the appropriate solutions with the Origination group as appropriate.
- Review customer proposals to meet their requirements ‘Client First’ within regulatory compliance and risk appetite parameters
- Be part of the evaluation process of the client portfolio to prioritize activity on the most attractive targets, based on the business, economic and market environment.
- Prepare and present responses to invitation to tender for new and existing UK linked business in conjunction with Origination Group.
- Adept liaison with the various internal partners, including Credit, Portfolio Management and Commitment Committees as a prerequisite.
- Manage any changes to Bank policies, systems, processes and working practices to achieve operational improvement to resolve any issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Manage, motivate, develop and appraise team members as required, so that their individual and collective performance meets the current and future needs of the business.
- ‘Self-starter’, able to source new business opportunities with target market clients and product set
- Managing Relationships - the ability to establish relationships with key introducers of business to procure new business in line with agreed business plans
- Delivering Results - evidence of relevant origination and execution experience with a proven track record of achievement in business development
- Technical knowledge of the Products offered across Commercial Banking.
- In depth knowledge of the Risk, regulatory and compliance requirements
- Regulatory – awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the business operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the SIF role:
- statutory objectives, approach to regulation and principles for business
- Requirements and expectations for Approved Persons and SIFs.
- Wider regulatory framework including LSB, FOS, EU and international considerations
- Legal framework and entity structure
- Market Knowledge – awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the business operates:
- Economic, political, domestic and international environment within which LBG operates
- Wider financial services industry, its structure and key areas/ risks, including regulatory framework and challenges, products, services and competition
- Customer Excellence
- Business Acumen - proven ability to develop and implement sales and income generation strategies and business plans which maximize efficiency and returns
- Ability to influence and persuade the GC, Commercial and wider Group leadership teams as appropriate
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across different audiences
- Knowledge and practical experience of performance management, budgeting and workforce planning
- Proven experience of motivating, managing and developing a team
- Include required qualifications
- Include Personal and Technical Effectiveness Capabilities and state proficiency levels