Relationship Manager (Corporate Bank, Large Local Corporates - Associate/AD)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Lizenz Nr.: 16S8091
- 28 Jul 17
My client, a leading Asian bank, is seeking to hire a successful individual to join them as a Relationship Manager for large local corporates. They are open to explore junior bankers (Associate level) or full fledged bankers (Associate Director levels)
My client is a leading Asian bank with a strong presence across global markets. Being an organization with strong cohesive culture and strategic growth plans within the region, they are currently seeking to hire a successful individual to join them as a Relationship Manager (Associate/Associate Director) for large local corporates. They are open to explore junior bankers or full-fledged bankers.
As a junior banker, you will be supporting senior bankers in relationship memos and preparation of reports. In due course, you will be expected to originate your own relationships and deals.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Originating relationships with clients within the corporate banking world
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that include Credit, Compliance and Operations to ensure the smooth processing of transactions and that they are done in line with regulatory requirements
- Performing financial modelling on potential businesses for deal proposals
- Negotiating with customers on matters including contract terms, conditions and pricing
- Keeping updated of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Possess minimally a Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic track record
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of corporate banking products and services
Please reach out to Abigail at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6595 6996 for a confidential discussion.