6 Month Internship – Loan Capital Markets (LCM) – Loan Syndications
- Market Competitive
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Praktika / Traineestellen, Vollzeit
- 17 Sep 17
Danske Bank is a leading Northern European bank with well established and highly regarded investment banking business focussed on the Nordic region. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 19,000 employees across 15 countries.
6 Month Internship – Loan Capital Markets (LCM) – Loan Syndications.
Based in London with a start date of no later than October 9 2017.
Our Loan Syndications team consists of 6 professionals based in London (plus 2 dedicated lawyers) who are responsible for the underwriting and distribution of syndicated loan transactions originated for the corporate and private equity client base of the bank. The team works predominantly with clients across the Nordic region in a variety of sectors and transaction structures.
This role will be supporting all members of the team and typical tasks will include but not be limited to:
• Help manage team’s various deal and investor databases
• Help source/analyse "comp" info to support pitching and syndicate recommendations
• Help prepare analysis on borrower / investor activity
• Help produce internal market update docs and external pitch books targeted to both prospective borrowers and debt investors
• Help maintain league table submissions
You will have graduated with a minimum 2:1 degree in Finance, Economics or Business and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Preference will be given to applicants who have some prior experience of working in a financial institution, preferably a bank (including previous internships).
Effective communication skills as well as fluency in English and a proficiency in a Scandinavian language is required.
We are looking for someone who is both a self-starter and good team player. Since our daily work is at times hectic, you need to be able to handle high-intensity situations.