Assistant Network Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BGC Partners
- 16 Jan 17
Secondary contact for clearing and cash bank relationships globally for all BGC and CFE entities including management of operational fees and billing. Provide an opportunity to build on a fundamental banking experience and assistance in making the business more efficient.
- Participate in Bank Relations/Network Management projects including new business initiatives, credit marketing and analytical analysis
- Assist in managing bank and custodial relationships including escalation of service issues, agent bank face to face meeting and responding to agent surveys.
- Manage the Fees and Billing process in order to ensure these are captured centrally in order to ensure all fees are paid on time and that MIS can be provided at an agent level.
- To scrutinise the above data in order to identify possible areas of cost savings in relation to improving STP rates or negotiating improved costs for provision of settlement services or ticket costs.
- Manage bank account opening/closing documentation and maintenance of existing account database.
- Maintain board approved signature lists and associated corporate documentation and resolutions
- Collation and maintenance of agent bank SSI’s in a centralised repository.
- Collation and maintenance of all agent bank contacts in a centralised repository.
- Communicate to key business stakeholders various types of market notifications including changes to Market practices and also general alerts for CSD and agent settlement/payment issues.
- Assist in the completion of revised due diligence documentation such as annual KYC/AML and FATCA docs.
- Assist in preparation and management of requests for proposal process as a result of new business initiatives or as we seek to improve our operational processes
- Assist in monitor Service Level Agreements with key providers and escalating deficiencies related to SLA monitoring
- Be alert to Conduct Risk issues, specifically the risk of harm to client interests, market integrity and/or competition in financial markets due to inappropriate practices or behaviours across the firm.
Skills / experience required:
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment requiring multi-tasking on a daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the role deals with all levels of the organisations.
- Excellent problem-solving and facilitation skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines.
- Confident in dealing with people.
- Creative mind who is willing to challenge the status quo and provide ideas for solutions or improvements in the area and wider environment.
- Strong character who is able to engage in frank discussions firmly but fairly.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach with good attention to detail
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills, including creation and presentation of figures and graphs.
- Comes from an Operational/Banking/Network background and understands the Trade to settlement life cycle.
Prepared to challenge appropriately