Assistant Vice President – Project Finance Syndications at a Leading Global Bank
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- One Search
- 14 Aug 17
An outstanding opportunity for a Junior Syndicator with Project Finance experience to join the Origination Team in a Leading Global Bank.
Our client is a prestigious firm with an established background in Project Finance Syndications. The successful applicant will join an established team and they will be a dynamic, enthusiastic character with at least two years’ experience in Project Finance Syndications.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Supporting other team members in the successful origination, distribution and execution of loan facilities primarily in Project Finance, Aviation and Maritime Finance, including:
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals, in close collaboration with more senior syndicators
- In conjunction with Distribution, launch syndications/book-building, prepare and disseminate invitation letters and information materials, update status reports
- Prepare/assist in the preparation of pricing comments and underwriting applications
- Participate in pricing discussions on new transactions and opine on liquidity
- Review documentation
- Working together with the senior syndicators and Front Office to identify potential origination opportunities
- Undertake research on borrowers, markets, sectors and lenders using Bloomberg, Dealogic, Loan Connector and other information sources to present in a clear and compelling way
- In conjunction with Distribution, Manage bank responses in Advisory and Bookrunning roles utilising Debtdomain etc.
- In conjunction with Distribution, calculate allocation and fee schedules and maintain pricing and investor databases
- Update weekly report, weekly activity report, quarterly template
- Ensure timely reporting of fees and deal pipelines, including Double Count applications
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance Syndications preferably from an existing bank
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills are essential for this role
- French or German language skills would be desired but not essential
If you would like to be considered for the role please send your CV to Nameesha Sharma.
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org