Associate – Debt Advisory (German)
- Highly competitive package
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
Our client is a well-established leading Debt Advisory firm who are looking to add a German speaking Associate to their team. The individual will work on a range of both sponsor-led and corporate debt raising, refinancing and debt restructuring engagements.
This opportunity would suit a professional and committed individual with either: 1) a background in leveraged finance and a desire to move into advisory, or 2) an individual looking to further develop their career in advisory, in a demanding and challenging client facing environment.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Origination and execution of debt raising and debt restructuring mandates in the UK and continental Europe.
- Additional duties, aside from transaction related activities, will include the maintenance of loan and bond databases, preparation of pitch books and other general marketing presentations, and tracking general market trends.
- Building and developing strong corporate and private equity client relationships.
- Responsible for mentoring and developing more junior members of staff, providing constructive feedback on a formal and informal basis.
- Providing consistently high standards of work in a timely manner and ensuring compliance with all internal rules (including risk and compliance) and external regulatory requirements.
Background & qualifications:
- BSc/BA equivalent qualification from a reputable UK/European university.
- Master’s degree and/or ACCA (or equivalent) qualification desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 2+ years relevant experience specifically in leveraged finance, debt advisory or debt restructuring advisory.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of credit analysis, structuring and financing products used in LBO/cash flow financing.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and to communicate articulately with colleagues and clients.
The team are looking for an Associate who has the ability to interact confidently with others, both externally with clients and in a collaborative team setting. You should have energy, enthusiasm and ambition.
If you would like more information please do not hesitate to reach out directly to Lorianne Burge on 02078394444 or alternatively email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.