Associate - Corporate Banking
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Teilzeit
- Charles Levick
- 14 Aug 17
A Corporate Banking client requires an Associate to join their London operations. The preferred candidate will have 1-2 years' experience within Financial Services and a keen interest in working within Corporate Banking. Furthermore, the candidate is expected to have good Business Acumen along a minimum of a 2.1 degree from a leading university in the UK.
- Support the successful execution of a strategic plan for the sustainment and growth of key business sectors for Corporate Banking / Large Sectors.
- Implement the customer relationship strategy for Corporate / Large Sector clients.
- Develop and maintain a culture of high performance.
- strong customer focus and compliance Implement 1st line of defence risk frameworks relevant to Corporate Banking / Large Sectors.
- Support the management of the existing loan book and overall loan portfolio from a credit and risk perspective, ensuring that adherence to company policies, procedures and codes of best practice is appropriately monitored.
- Support the Corporate Banking / Large Sectors new business initiatives.
As part of the selection process, the successful applicant will be expected to demonstrate the professional and technical competencies reflected below:
- Customer Relationship Management- Seeks out opportunities to create additional value for the customer, consistently delivers extraordinary service.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - working together to deliver results
- Results Focus- Achieving results resiliently.
- A relevant qualification and/or experience in the financial sector (up to 2 years desired)
- Ability to play a key role in business development
- Strong problem resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team