Associate - Debt Advisory and Financing, Infrastructure
- Upon Application
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
Our client, a leading European advisor seeks an associate to focus on Debt Advisory and Financing transactions within the Infrastructure sector.
Our client, a leading European advisor who provide best-practice, independent, objective advice, are looking to hire an infrastructure associate to focus on Debt Advisory and Financing transactions. They advise a wide range of organisations from corporates, private equity houses and entrepreneurs, operating internationally with a team based across Europe, providing M&A, Debt Advisory and Refinancing services.
The Infrastructure team are currently looking to grow at Associate level. The associate will work to source and execute debt advisory and financing deals, with a particular focus across European and Asian Infrastructure transactions. The flat structure of the team allows Analysts and Associates to contribute to the firm from day one and for strong performers to progress rapidly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting origination & execution of infrastructure transactions,
- Playing an integral role within the team & support the day-to-day running of transactions,
- Supporting in the drafting & preparation of materials including deal teasers, management presentations, information memorandum, deal pipeline books, & other supporting documentation & analysis,
- Building financial models from scratch, conduct industry/company research, analysis & valuations,
- Assisting with transaction due diligence,
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments,
- Working alongside colleagues from offices in Asia.
Successful candidates will:
- Have gained experience at a leading bulge bracket or boutique investment bank.
- Demonstrate prior debt advisory or financing experience in the infrastructure sector,
- Display strong financial modelling skills (LBO, DCF, DDM), to be tested,
- Understand both regulated and unregulated infrastructure assets,
- Have an outstanding academic record,
- Be highly analytical with excellent communication & presentation skills