- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Selby Jennings Commodities
- 14 Aug 17
Associate Director - Leverage Finance - London
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Competitive
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
My client, an established multinational bank, is looking to hire an Associate Director to join its successful Leverage/Acquisition Finance business in London.
Responsibilities for AD Leverage Finance:
- Market leading leverage finance team hiring for an AVP to assist with origination and execution of deals.
- The role involves execution of all aspects of financing, including financial modeling, due diligence process, credit analysis, and drafting of financing proposals as well as working on live deals.
- The successful candidate will be involved in the support and the development and delivery of pitches to financial sponsors across Europe.
- Opportunity to join a market leading team and work on deals in the European market.
Requirements for AD Leverage Finance:
- Strong credit skills.
- LBO experience.
- Strong background in Leveraged Finance or High Yield bonds.
- Excellent modeling and technical skills.
- Ambitious and self-motivated, looking to make the step up to a top team.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org