Associate Natural Resources Coverage
- Upon Application
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
Our Client a major bank seeks an Associate to join its Natural Resources coverage team based in London
- Provide dedicated support to the senior members of the team in respect to the management and development of existing and prospective global client relationships across the Natural Resources sector
- Key clients within the portfolio include BHP, Rio Tinto, Glencore and Vitol.
- Supporting the Senior Director and Associate Director in the delivery of effective client pitches in a bid to optimise income, cross sell opportunities, expand the client base and enhance return on risk capital
- Supporting duties will include internal and external relationship management of the portfolio clients, including, monitoring, risk analysis and marketing.
- The role will require close global coordination with other offices and divisions of the bank,
- These clients can be considered quite unique given the complexity of credit lines, the quantum of credit lines and the global reach of our relationship throughout the Bank. Through this new role we are looking to build a centre of excellence around the internal management of these key customers.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- The Team has ultimate responsibility for the internal and external management of the designated relationships providing overall industry coverage. A deep understanding of this industry, the clients, and the key products is very important and this new exciting role will help achieve that aim.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key clients and industries within the Natural Resources sector and use this understanding to effectively identify and originate business opportunities from existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in the preparation of high quality pitch books that demonstrate corporate finance analysis and integrated solutions within the bank’s range of products and capabilities.
- Provide in depth analysis to support credit applications for new financing transactions.
- Assist in coordinating and executing bank business transactions with the relevant internal product groups and business functions.
- Provide effective support to the Senior Director responsible for Natural Resources and help them manage the overall client portfolio