Associate, Real Estate Debt Sourcing
- £Competitive base + bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- MacDonald and Company(UK)
- 08 Aug 17
My client is a London focused residential developer with major development projects in its portfolio and aspirations for continued growth. The business is backed by a huge international developer that is looking to replicate it's best in class image internationally. The team now stands at over 30 individuals, despite still being in its infancy and is now looking to recruit a junior member of staff to support its debt raising as it aims to execute some of the largest and most complex residential financing's in Europe in 2017/2018.
The developer has a hard working, agile and entrepreneurial culture and is looking for a candidate that would thrive in this environment. It provides the opportunity to work as a borrower, gaining insight in to a development company and providing access to all aspects of a development business.
- Financial modeling – must have strong excel skills (must be above average – this will be tested!)
Working from start to finish (sourcing support, structuring and executing of the loan facilities) of the transaction, through to drawdown.
Be involved in sourcing/structuring etc. vanilla, senior lending products, as well as complex, opportunistic lending products
Liaise with bankers, brokers, lawyers etc.
- Data gathering and interpretation
- Ability to understand legal documents
- Manage junior banking relationships
- Carry out processes to manage advisers and stakeholders
- Cost management: Own budgetary controls and cost management strategy
- Company secretarial: Co-ordinate and liaise with external company directors to manage the administration of group entities
- Tax: Liaise with tax consultants and implement guidance
- Continuous improvement: Review and improve financial processes and systems
Skills / experience / qualifications
- Evidence of strong real estate debt financial modelling
- Development lending experience
- Organisational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- 2-6 years working in a real estate team in a bank / financial services / consultancy business.
The candidate must currently be based in the UK and have knowledge of the UK real estate lending market.