Aviation Finance Analyst, Director Level, Leading Bank
Location: London, England, Großbritannien
My client, a leading international bank, are looking for a Director or senior AD to manage their Aviation portfolio, focusing on the strategic product, covering Aviation Finance across Europe in collaboration with the Relationship Managers and Product team.
This is a key role within the Aviation Finance team to help execute business with its clients and position the bank as a leading Aviation financing bank.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in arranging, structuring and executing aviation finance transactions
- Participate in the assessment and authorisation process – including preparing credit papers and updating key financial/credit/client systems
- Maintain the highest standards of credit risk management and stewardship
- Develop and maintain a strong network of partnership with the relationship teams, product team, and support functions
- Ensure that transaction structures are market-leading
We are looking for candidates with the following.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-8 years’ experience in credit analysis, risk management and financial modelling
- Experience at a ratings agency is preferred, as well as experience within another bank ideally
- Product knowledge and experience in Aviation
- Ability to work effectively and engage with the client coverage teams and other product groups
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Flexible, positive and hard-working attitude
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to build credible relationships at all levels
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail