Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst (Contract)
- Gehalt: GBP375 per day
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
- Unternehmen: JCW Search
JCW have been engaged by a leading global bank to recruit for a Business Analyst to sit within their Counterparty Credit Risk function. This is a contract role which is likely to run well into 2017.
- Support the implementation of the SA-CCR (Standardised Approach to Counterparty Credit Risk) (CCR) associated with OTC derivatives, settlements and exchange traded derivatives.
- To ensure that the Group are prepared for phase 1 of the project.
- Ensure all data requirements are satisfied.
- Preparing detailed documents and run example calculations.
- Minimum of 5 years FS banking experience.
- 2 years experience working within Capital Regulation (CRDIV).
- BA/PM experience.
- Strong understanding of SA-CCR (highly desirable).
- Qualified Accountant (highly desirable but non essential).