Director/Corporate Relationship Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Carr Lyons
- 15 Aug 17
My client, an International Bank, is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to join its London based Corporate Banking Division to take responsibility for a diverse portfolio of Corporate banking clients.
Candidates should be experienced Wholesale/Corporate Bankers with extensive experience of maintaining corporate client relationships and providing delivery across a wide product range. Additionally candidates will be a customer focused and results orientated individuals with the ability to interact and negotiate with client organisations at a global decision making level.
The appointee will have responsible for the profitable performance of an assigned portfolio of accounts and / or prospects. Focusing on managing the total account relationship, including originating, analysing, recommendations, negotiating, closing and managing multi-product transactions so as to achieve targets in terms of revenues, ROA and credit quality.
To build deep relationships using best practice relationship management techniques
- Develop deep relationships with existing and new customers
- Identify and manage a large range of business development opportunities using all of the banks relationship management tools
- Ensure the effective delivery of the Banks products and services, developing high levels of cross-sell.
- Originate high value, value-added customer solutions
- To provide leadership and guidance to other members of the team.
To manage full range of targeting activities
- Identify and filter priority targets
- Research targets to scope ancillary business and expected Relationship economics
- Work closely and collaboratively with colleagues in other centres
- Develop personal connection with key contacts at targets ahead of formally establishing a banking relationship
- On-board new customers in collaboration with colleagues in other centres
Ideally you will have proven skills and experience in managing a portfolio of large customers across a number of sectors with a diverse range of needs. Sectors include Automotive and General Industries. You will be known for your strong communication, networking and relationship development skills, and will be able to establish relationships at a senior level of organisations. You will have an in-depth knowledge of wholesale banking products and be able to identify and market suitable applications for these products.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should contact Sean Carr
Tel: 0207 588 3322