Director, Relationship Manager - Nordics
We are currently looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of corporate customers, with a view to achieving overall revenue growth, KPIs and multiple product cross sell. Focusing on Group Treasurer and CFO level engagement, this role will also involve new customer on-boarding and taking on project leadership roles to enhance the EMEA business overall from time to time. This role will suit an existing Director with proven origination skills and existing relationships with Nordic clients.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following.
- Overseeing the preparation of Deal Screening materials and CF28 materials (if required) to meet Business Case/ RORA and large exposure requirements.
- Preparing customer call reports and transaction reporting for marketing and credit monitoring purposes.
- Organising timely Event Memos for senior management in relation to major M&A situations or credit problems.
- Putting together credit applications from a business promotion point of view and being accountable for all linked processes including liquidity application, compliance documentation/ KYC, and overall quality control.
- Supervising the preparation of pitch books and marketing materials.
- Driving the Account Planning process for the defined customer base, track achievement to plan, and ensure full involvement from the relevant Product Offices.
- The role may involve some mentoring and delegation to more junior team members from time to time.
Success in the role will require the following.
- Degree level education (ideally in business, accounting, economics or legal) and/or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in a Corporate Banking role dealing with Nordic clients.
- Fluency in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish.
- Extensive customer relationship experience.
- Proven numerical and credit analysis skills.
- Solid understanding of relevant Debt products including Event Driven Finance Structures, Syndicated Loans, Trade Finance, Securitisation/Receivables Finance, Supply Chain Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Deposit Structures etc.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, we will contact only successful candidates within a week of application.
MUFG Bank (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.