FIG VP, Independent IB
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Walker Hamill
- 15 Aug 17
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups offering independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing as well as investment and wealth management solutions. The Financial Institutions Group are looking to recruit at VP and Associate levels.
With a talented team on the ground across 40 countries, the firm have an impressive track record of outstanding execution and a strong network of specialists.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience gained in a relevant financial services organisation,
- Prior experience of FIG transactions.
- Strong technical skill-set and experience of applying fundamental financial principles,
- Effective relationship building skills with multiple stakeholders,
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as persuade and influence others,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.