Financial Institutions Relationship Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Lawbrook Finance
- 30 Jun 17
Our client is an international banking group and market leaders in corporate banking and trade finance. Due to business expansion the Financial Institutions business are seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join their London team.
- To manage relationships with UK and European Financial Institutions
- To market Financial institutions’ RMB clearing accounts
- To develop relationships with potential clients
- To assist the head of Financial Institutions in achieving departmental objectives and business administrative supports
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing clients.
- To market existing and potential clients products and service offered by the Bank
- To monitor and place on file all necessary reports
- To persuade Financial Institutions to place their clearing needs into the Bank and group
- To participate in trade refinancing and syndicated loan transactions to raise profile and earnings
- To work with Treasury and corporate banking departments to bring in new business from other Financial Institutions (Banks)
- To investigate and assesse financial markets
- To work with the AML/KYC team to make sure the client information is in line with the KYC requirement, looking at the risk areas within the financial institutions to make sure they are compliance with the KYC policy and assist KYC officers to get a better understanding of the businesses
- To work on the annual reviews on credit risk and KYC/AML risk for the financial institutions and the facilities they have
- To prepare credit reports for the credit committees approval
- To communicate solutions to customer problems effectively
- To provide management information on a regular and as-and-when needed basis
- Other ad hoc as requested and any other duties that are assigned.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in finance, business administration and marketing;
- Superior and wide-ranging product knowledge is essential;
- Relevant institutional sales experience ;
- At least 5 years’ experience within the banking industry;
- Familiar with loan products, settlement products and treasury products.
- Customer-minded, motivated, committed and presentable;
- Must be a team player capable of working across departmental boundaries;
- Compliance and Regulation conversant;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;