Head of Product - Transaction Banking
Due to significant projected growth, we are seeking an experienced Head of Product to join MUFG's Transaction Banking business for EMEA (ETBO). This role requires prior experience in end-to-end product management and commercialisation of Trade Finance and Cash Management products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst other responsibilities.
- Planning and performing rollout of Transaction Banking (TB) products and services in both Trade Finance and Cash Management.
- Managing projects with other EMEA offices and other related parties for enhancement of TB product offerings, ensurng compliance with regulatory or new revenue focus.
- Establishing and controlling system related risk management frameworks.
- Managing and leading a team.
- As a Team Head and core member in ETBO, planning and achieving product strategy on a short and mid-term basis for the further growth of Transaction Banking business in EMEA.
- Supervising projects using strong stakeholder management skills for new product development and services together with EMEA offices and other related parties.
- Managing the P/L and putting forward business cases internally and externally and representing the bank externally in industry bodies and events.
- Representing area of expertise in relevant meetings / committees / conferences to facilitate policy development and contribute to business performance.
- Developing strong internal/external networks and build trusted relationships to enable change and influence behaviour across MUFG.
We are looking for candidates with the following.
- Degree level education or equivalent industry experience is essential.
- A Masters degree in systems analysis or ISEB Business Analysis Diploma or equivalent would be advantageous.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant product management and commercialisation of both Trade Finance (main focus) and Cash Mangement.
- Proven project management and leadership skills to manage projects across multiple functional areas, utilizing relevant tools and techniques to ensure consistent delivery.
- Ability to manage and document changes to policies and procedures that arise during the client on boarding process to improve future client experience, bank's operational and local regulatory experience.
- Prior team management experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally.
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, London branch (a member of MUFG, a global financial group) is committed to embracing diversity and building an inclusive culture where all employees are valued, respected and their opinions count. We support the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion in recruitment and employment, and oppose all forms of discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy and maternity, race, gender reassignment, religion or belief and marriage or civil partnership.
We make our recruitment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner in accordance with our commitment to identifying the right skills for the right role and our obligations under the law.