Investment Associate, TMT Investments, Global Private Equity/ Investments Group
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Greenwich Partners
- 18 Aug 17
Superb opportunity to join this global private equity/ investments group focused on telecoms, technology and media investments.
Investment Associate, TMT team, Global Investment Group
Our client is a global investment group managing in excess of $100 billion globally. They are now looking to add an Investment Associate to their London team, who will work on investments in companies in the Technology, media and telecoms space.
The role will involve:
· Taking part in the process of identifying and assessing investment opportunities in high-growth companies spanning across several sub-sectors;
· Evaluating, undertaking due diligence, closing investments as well as monitoring the performance of portfolio companies and eventually leading them into public listing or divestment;
· Conducting research and financial analysis on target companies;
· Establishing and cultivating relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
· Excellent academics
· Prior work experience within a top-tier private equity fund, investment bank, corporate finance, M&A or research firm with exposure to the tech/TMT space;
· Strong analytical insight and spreadsheet modeling skills, as well as a strong understanding of financial statements to an intermediate level;
· Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently