Junior Analyst / Corporate Debt Structurer
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- DELFF Management
- 28 Jul 17
DELFF Management Ltd is a London based Asset Management company registered and regulated by the FCA. We are specialised in High Yield Corporate Debt and the European Leveraged Finance Markets. The company is partly owned by La Française AM, one of the largest Fund management company in France with €60 Billion in AuM.
The right candidate will have:
- 2-3 year previous work experience as a credit risk analyst or a debt structurer in another credit fund or the Leveraged Finance group of a bank,
- structured corporate credit transactions and,
- expertise in the high yield products.
Additionally, fluency in English and French is essential.
The successful individual will:
Analyse credit & sectors
- monitor the credit quality of debt issuers: collect and analyse data from companies and other sources for the preparation of internal credit research;
- analyse investment opportunities: prepare comprehensive credit proposals for submission to the Investment Committee and monitor the Credit Approval process;
- review credit documentation.
Monitor the Funds’ investments
- maintain updated financial models on portfolio investments;
- make recommendations to the Fund Managers on trades and investments:
Support our team and customers
- help prepare the Funds’ monthly reports;
- provide support to clients and sales team by updating marketing material (pitchbook, presentation).
Structure new corporate debt transactions:
- analyse deal opportunities;
- prepare financial and operational models;
- review legal documentation: term sheet, facility and security documentations.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or Management required,
- Strong credit analysis skills
- Knowledge of corporate finance and accounting is required
- Expertise in financial modelling
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expert Excel skills (macros and VBA)
If you are hardworking, a team player and want to work in a friendly and entrepreneurial environment please apply today!